Dear Thomas Jefferson School Parents/Guardians
Welcome to Thomas Jefferson School!
On behalf of the staff at Thomas Jefferson School I am happy to welcome you. We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school; our children need support from both be home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities.
At Thomas Jefferson School you will find an incredibly talented and dedicated faculty and staff who put student needs first. We strive for excellence in all our pursuits in order to create as many opportunities as possible for each of our students. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready to work and learn;
- Arrives daily fully dressed in the school uniform;
- Completes all homework assignments;
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills;
- Shares all school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life;
- Understands that you expect him/her to succeed in school.
It is my hope that you enjoy partnering with us. We are thrilled to be a part of your child’s life-long journey in education. The wonderful faculty and staff at Thomas Jefferson School and I feel privileged to be a part of this school community. We thank you for your support and look forward to meeting you.
Go Jefferson Jaguars!!!
Michael Celebrano, Principal