After having had the opportunity to be an educator in Union City for the last 16 years, I am excited to be the Dean of Students here at Jefferson.
In being a dedicated, forward thinking, bridge-building leader- my goal is to be a team player in collaborating with colleagues; having effective interaction and communication with parents and school community members- all to result in improving the whole student experience and their well-being.
Please feel free to reach out to me with questions, concerns, or comments.
New JErsey City UNiversity
- EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP Degree
- Master of Early Childhood Supervision
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration
- New Jersey Principal Provisional Certification
- New Jersey Certificate of Supervision
- P-3 Teaching Certification